Magnetic stirrer head minifiz
This magnetic stirrer head originates from the mini series with a head diameter of ø 40 mm and the proven conical connection NS 29/32 for glass applications in the low pressure or vacuum range.
- Conical connection NS 29/32
- Sealing to the reactor cover with two O-rings in series, made of Viton in the stainless version or Kalrez in application with HC.
- Torque of the magnetic coupling 20 Ncm or 50 Ncm.
- Material WNr. 1.4435 (AISI 316L) or Hastelloy C22 (WNr. 2.4602) as standard.
- Operating temperature 240 °C
- Rust-resistant ball bearing on the output shaft. Hastelloy or titanium versions with plain bearing PTFE/carbon.
- Maximum speed 1'550 rpm with ball bearings.
- Drive shaft (coupled to on-site drive) ø 7 mm
- Output shaft ø 6 mm for mounting the stirrer.
- Sealing via O-rings on the conical part made of Viton, Kalrez or qualities on request.
- Torque of the magnetic coupling 20 or 50 Ncm.
- Material for medium-touched parts WNr. 1.4435, WNr. 2.4602. Versions in Hastelloy C276, B3 or Titan Gr. 2 on request.
- Maximum speed 1'550 rpm for ball bearing / 1'200 rpm for plain bearing application.