Magnetic stirrer drive airnovel
The proven technology of air motors paired with a magnetic stirrer becomes the air line. The advantage of this series is the very compact design compared to comparable explosion-proof electric drives. The complete airnovel stirring unit is designed for use in Ex zones (ATEX).
- Thread connection M30 x 2 mm
- Flanged air motor for hazardous areas
- Sealing to the reactor cover by means of flat gasket or metal cutting ring
- Torque of the magnetic coupling 40 Ncm - 90 Ncm
- Material WNr. 1.4435 (AISI 316L) or Hastelloy C22 (WNr. 2.4602) as standard.
- Operating temperature 250 °C resp. 300°C
- Rust-resistant ball bearing on the output shaft. Hastelloy or titanium versions with plain bearing PTFE/carbon.
- Maximum speed 1'750 rpm with ball bearings.
- Output shaft ø 7 mm for mounting the stirrer.
- PLR compressed air laboratory stirrer with a power of 200 W at an operating pressure of 6 bar, clockwise rotation.
- Compressed air consumption 260l/min. at 6 bar.
- Retaining tube ø 14 mm with hose nozzle ø 9 mm
- PLR compressed-air laboratory stirrer with analogue speed display
- Torque of the magnetic coupling 40 Ncm, 60 Ncm, 90 Ncm
- Material WNr. 1.4435 at 200 bar and WNr. 2.4602 at 250 bar as standards. Special solutions such as WNr. 1.4980 at 700 bar or other materials on request.
- Operating temperature 250°C for WNr. 1.4435 version, WNr. 2.4602 however can be operated up to 300°C.
- Rust-resistant deep groove ball bearings on the output shaft for WNr. 1.4435 version. Hastelloy version with plain bearing PTFE/carbon.
- Maximum speed 1'750 rpm with ball bearing and 1'200 rpm with plain bearing.
Functional all round
The Air series, to which airnovel belongs, consists of a permanent magnetic coupling and flanged air motor. The speed up to 1'750 rpm is read off an analogue tachometer and the regulation is infinitely variable via a fine adjustment valve. Airnovel is the uncomplicated laboratory partner in the Ex zone.
|Article No||Execution||Ncm||Material WNr.||Temp. °C||Pres. bar||Output Shaft ø||Variation||L x W x H mm|
|127216||M 30 x 2||40||1.4435||250||200||7||Air motor||89 x 160 x 406|
|128398||M 30 x 2||40||2.4602||300||250||7||Air motor||89 x 160 x 406|
|128395||M 30 x 2||60||1.4435||250||200||7||Air motor||89 x 160 x 418|
|124126||M 30 x 2||60||2.4602||300||250||7||Air motor||89 x 160 x 418|
|128396||M 30 x 2||90||1.4435||250||200||7||Air motor||89 x 160 x 430|
|124086||M 30 x 2||90||2.4602||300||250||7||Air motor||89 x 160 x 430|
* For a direct quote request, click the corresponding article number.