Magnetic stirrer drive funrun
Funrun is the prime example: two drive types with a rated power of 120 watts are available. One is a three-phase motor, controlled via a frequency converter, and the other is a "Planetroll" ball-roller gear in Ex design. The torque of the funrun reaches up to 90 Ncm.
- Thread connection M30x2 mm
- Sealing to reactor cover by means of flat gasket or metal cutting ring
- Torque of the magnetic coupling 20 Ncm to 90 Ncm
- Three-phase motor 120 watt or planetary roller drive 120 watt suitable for hazardous areas
- Material WNr. 1.4435 (AISI 316L) and WNr. 2.4602 (HC22) as standard.
- Operating temperature 250°C or 300 °C
- Operating pressure 200 bar and 250 bar according to the selected materials
- Lateral regulating shut-off valve for gas supply
- Rust-resistant ball bearings on the output shaft. Hastelloy or titanium versions with plain bearing PTFE/carbon.
- Maximum speed 1'300 rpm with ball bearings.
- Speed pick-up by means of reed contact and pulse generator
- Output shaft ø 7 mm for mounting the stirrer.
- Suitable stirrers such as gassing stirrers, ancre stirrers, disc stirrers or pitched blade stirrers are available in various diameters and lengths.
- Torque of magnetic coupling 20 Ncm, 40 Ncm, 60 Ncm, 90 Ncm
- Three-phase motor 120 watt or planetary roller gear 120 watt
- Material WNr. 1.4435 at 200 bar and WNr. 2.4602 at 250 bar as standards. Special solutions such as WNr. 1.4980 at 700 bar or other materials on request.
- Operating temperature 250°C for WNr. 1.4435 version, WNr. 2.4602 a however can be operated up to 300°C.
- Rust-resistant deep groove ball bearings on the output shaft for WNr. 1.4435 version. Hastelloy version with plain bearing PTFE/carbon.
- Maximum speed 1'300 rpm with ball bearing and 1'200 rpm with plain bearing.
The shaft bearing supports everything
As standard, we have a stainless quality such as WNr. 1.4435 as well as C22 in acid-resistant material. Of course, we take the bearing arrangement into account with regard to the different materials. This means that the shaft can be used universally for ball bearings and plain bearings.