Diag. blade stirrer
Diagonal blade stirrer
A blade geometry for efficient mixing, even in the corners of the container: The mixing material is sucked in from the top downwards and shows a bundled discharge jet in the turbulent flow area. The outlet jet is deflected at the bottom and reaches the surface in the wall area of the container. The acceleration of the liquid takes place in the inclined blade plane.
- Stirring blades in ø: 38, 60, 80
- Lengths in mm: 160, 180, 240, 280, 340
- Material WNr.: 1.4435, 2.4602
- Stirrer shaft: ø 10 mm resp. ø 14 mm from stirrer ø 80 mm
- Flanged part of the stirrer shaft ø 15 mm
- Flanged to the output shaft of a magnetic stirrer, ø 7 mm up to stirrer ø 60 mm / ø 12 mm for stirrer ø 80 mm
- The four stirring plates are welded to the stirrer shaft and aligned for concentricity.
- The diagonal blade stirrer is available in various other materials on request.
- On request, the inclined blade agitator is available with two agitator blades on the same shaft