Stream breakers help to interrupt the rotation of the liquid and avoid the formation of whirlpools. They are used in the technical mixing of substances. Our presented model is wall-mounted to your reactor diameter. The baffle ring has a notch, can be easily compressed and clamped in the reaction vessel. The rounded base additionally holds the baffle in position.
- Dimensions: ø 45 x 70 mm for approx. 100 ml vessel
- 2 baffle rings in selectable sizes: from ø 45 - 120 mm
- 4 baffle blades arranged at 90° to each other inside the baffle ring
- The number of baffle blades can be selected as required.
- Assembly: The baffle rings have an incision of 7 mm, can be easily pressed together and clamped in the reaction vessel (spring principle, see Fig. 3).
- Materials WNr. 1.4435 or WNr. 2.4602
- Other materials and other baffle types on request
We can offer you other types of baffles:
- Wall-mounted baffle ring, fixed below autoclave lid
- Individual flat bars mounted underneath the autoclave lid
- Baffle ring enclosing the stirrer and fixed to a tube underneath the lid